Tuesday 3 February 2015

Senses & Opinions

Whenever I get the chance, I spend my time playing PS3, X-Box or games on my computer. It’s my way of escaping from reality. Whether it be the chaos of Saints Row, or the calmness of Minecraft, I enjoy every second. Some of my friends however would argue that there is “too much going on”, or find themselves baffled by the controls, making the experience of the game unenjoyable for them. In a way, this breaks my heart. I adore my collection of games and question how somebody could dislike them in any manner. Opinions change from person to person, and I understand that, I just wonder what forms these opinions. Do they have a personal experience that morphed these opinions? Did somebody else influence their thoughts? If so, do they realise? Do I realise that somebody could have morphed my own thoughts toward video games? Later in life will I still feel the same way? Or will my thoughts change and transform over time?

No comments:

Post a Comment